The benefits of membership far exceed the cost.
Membership rewards include:
- Subscription to the Gastroenterology Journal
- Subscription to SGNA News
- Access to free CE’s and online courses
- Discount on courses, classes and certification!
- 50% off educational books and CD’s
- Locally- scholarship opportunities to the state conference
Join Georgia SGNA Today! Look for new incentives for sponsoring a new member to sign up!! Watch for email info!
After joining the national organization, members have the opportunity to become part of a community of like-minded professionals in our local region.
Benefits of SGNA Membership
- Opportunities for education, networking, and viewing new product developments.
- Six issues to Gastroenterology Nursing, the SGNA’s journal.
- Free subscription to SGNA News, the SGNA’s newsletter.
- Discounts on certification through the American Board of Certification for Gastroenterology Nurses (ABCGN).
- Access to the SGNA online Membership Directory.
- Connect with nursing professionals to assist job search.
- Opportunities for volunteer participation on national committees and task forces.
- Opportunities to influence policy and legislation at the national level.
- Award and scholarship opportunities through SGNA Education and Research initiatives.
- Free Contact Hours available through SGNA education materials and Annual Course attendance.
- Access to a Speaker Resource Database to locate expert speakers on various GI/Endoscopy related topics.
- Reduced fees for registration at national education courses, independent study module contact hours, purchase of SGNA publications and SGNA Marketplace merchandise.
Membership to Chicago SGNA is established through the Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates and runs on a calendar year basis. An 18-month option is also available for those registering mid-year.