The Ann Gabriel/Peggy Pritchard Memorial Scholarship Criteria
What is it?
A scholarship that provides funds to pay for an active SGNA member to attend the Annual State Educational Conference. This scholarship pays for course registration fees and up to two nights of lodging.
How often may I receive the scholarship?
Once in a (5) year period
What are the eligibility requirements to receive scholarship?
- Active Georgia SGNA member (dues current)
- Completed scholarship application submission bydeadline date
- Applicant must work full or part-time in aGI
How do I apply? (application available online)
- Complete the application and mail it to the following:
Mildred Barber, Scholarship Chairperson
P.O. Box 7623
Fort Gordon, GA 30905
- Application must be received by June 30
How will the winners receive notification?
- Winners will be notified by the committee in writing by August 1
- Scholarship must be redeemed in the same calendar year as the award to attend the Annual Conference, or the award will be forfeited; no exceptions.